SLAVE is now a full time reviewer for Guys Like Romance, Too!

Please note that SLAVE's Erotic Review is on hiatus to catch up on reviews.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Guys Like Romances, Too! schuedule

This blog is dedicated to gay romance of all genres. We realize there are some awesome blogs out there like Kool Queer Lit, GLBT Promo and All Male Romance, also dedicated to the push and promotion of gay romance, but we figured you can never have to much publicity! So here we are!

Here at Guys Like Romance, Too! all we want to do is offer another platform for our favorite M/M writers to shamelessly promote their work. Past releases, new releases or up coming releases. It doesn't matter, we want to see them!


We kick off in December with Holiday Cheer! All month we will have a different bloggers promoting their Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, New Years or winter themed story.

Here is a theme calendar for 2012.


December/2011: Holiday Cheer! (all holiday themed or winter stories any genre)

January/2012: The Jump off (the first time stories, ie: if your characters story is based on the first time they did... first love, first 3some, first job...)

February/2012: Lover's come hither! (Valentine's Day, bdsm and multiple partners stories, of course!)


March/2012: March Magic! (St. Patrick's Day, fantasies, fairies, mer-people, magic, wizards, mages, all that magical stuff)


April/2012: Paranormal Month (all ghosts, goblins, demons, ghouls, devils/angels and other creatures of the night, come out, come out from wherever you are, but not vampires...not yet :)

May/2012: Ladies Month (this month will be dedicated to the L in GLBT. Come check out sexy lesbian stories of all genres.)


June/2012: Vampires rule! (Time to bring out all those delicious nocturnal men for all to see!)

July/2012: Shifters Galore! (4th of July, summer inspired and if they shift into them we want to see them)

August/2012: Outside the Box! (adventure, sci-fi, steam punk, yaoi, twisted fairy tales, aliens and other lightly touched genres)

September/2012:Time to learn your History! (Labor Day themed books, historicals, pirates, cowboys, regency...)

October/2012: Fright Month! (Halloween themes scary or not, horror, plagues, curses, suspense, mystery and whatever else you think might pull folks to the edge of their seats)


November/2012: We're thankful for Romance: (Thanksgiving themes and contemporary, boy meets boy romances, plain and simple, from sweet to super hot!)


December/2012: Come celebrate our first year anniversary with a holiday party! All particpants must do a giveaway or contest.  Holiday themed books (Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, New Years or winter) All genres welcomed!


What is needed?
A desire for free promotion and a love for gay romance!

If you would like a spot to guest blog on Guys Like Romance Too!  email me for open dates. We'd love to have you. See you in December!


Carson
A guy who likes romance, too!
 guyslikeromancetoo@gmail.com

18 comments:

  1. Hi Carson. Great idea. Are you just looking for holiday themed stories. I have books coming out in December and January, gay paranormals, but no holiday themes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to discuss a couple of spots in January and February, Carson. Could I talk you into posting a contact link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Carson. A wonderful idea and a smashing year mapped out!

    Best of luck over here. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your shenanigans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carson,
    I might be a good fit for next March if you don't have that space booked up yet.

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a few openings in December at the time of my post. So send them to me as soon as possible. :) Nothing in 2012 is completely booked. So email me and I will get you in. Thanks for your interests.

    Carson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, over here from Jaxx's post on the Rainbow Romance Writers group.

    I'm kind of psyched to see that you have a month for historical, and it's far enough off that my pirate novel might even be done by then. :) If it is, I'll send a request. Thanks for putting this together!

    Oh, and I might a free read up by January that's kind of a first-time plot. Can I request a date for that, or do you want to promo only published stories?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely not! If you have a story you want the readers to see then we want to see it! Free or available to buy. It's all good! Send the blog over. :)

    Carson

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Carson. Such a great idea? Where do we sign up,kiddo?

    my 1st book More Than Stud am m/m paranormal erotic romance with vampires was released this Sept 2, my b-day.

    The story deals with a male model. 24 who has dormant vampire abilties and risks his life battling his vampire father over a gold pendant with supernatural powers dating back to an ancient devil cult.

    Again thanks for this offer.

    Jerry Race
    http://authorjerryrace.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good fit for vampire month, Jerry. I still have openings. Send it over and I will get it posted in June.

    Carson

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carson!

    Does it have to be a new release? Sounds like fun, I'd love to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely not! Old release, new release, coming soons, it doesn't matter to us. If its gay romance we want to see it!

    Carson

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful line up, Carson! I don't have cover art for a couple of new releases next year yet (*sigh*) but I'll try to send things as I get them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not a problem Angel. Send the blog and all the other infor and I will set it all up. We can add the cover later. :)

    Carson

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to participate in January, if you still have a spot open. (Gotta break up the long winter somehow!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gee, I could come up with something for just about every month! :D If you have any openings in January left though, I'd love to participate. If not, I can also do February!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there Carson

    I am probably way too late to the party here, but do you have any open dates left for the end of February please?

    I have a paranormal (angels and demons) menage story coming out at the start (hopefully) of March, but am not sure which paranormal month those would come under, so thought play safe with the menage element of the story.

    Would love to blog here if you have space.

    LM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carson. I'm a big-time newbie to the m/m genre, at least the writing side. I have two Valentines' short stories coming out -one with MLR and the other with Less Than Three Press. The MLR one is a sequel to a free read I did for the Hot July Days in the GR m/m romance group and the other is a stand-alone about an angel. I'd love to participate in your blog but as a newbie you may have to tell me what to do. :)

    K-lee

    Blog www.chaosinthemoonlight.blogspot.com
    Website www.kleeklein.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carson, I am partial to being in your June Vampire month as I write both Paranormal and contemporary - I have a release coming out around then as well I think, and it is vamps - The Lines of Marsden: Rules Are Meant To Be Broken.

    you can contact me on - normanielsen1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete