SLAVE is now a full time reviewer for Guys Like Romance, Too!

Please note that SLAVE's Erotic Review is on hiatus to catch up on reviews.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Vampires ~vs~ demons at the party???



Hello Guys Like Romance, Too followers!
 
During this time of year there are tons of Halloween based books, movies and TV shows featuring all kinds of horror and all things scary to get you into the feel of the season. Although I have never been a fan of traditional horror or gore and I do not like it when people go out their way to try to scare me. But I’m not a total wuss. I do however enjoy vampires, hunters of evil and stuff like that. 

I thought it was time to stretch my writing wings and do my own ‘soft’ horror with a Jaxx Steele twist upon it. :) I came up with a few, but today I will show you Indian Blood Moon. If you come back later this month you can check out the others.
Dante finds that covering a routine Halloween party article out of town would indeed change his life.



Small town reporter Dante Tyler lives his mundane life wishing for something more. When he was sent to cover a Halloween party for his newspaper he finds that the most horrible encounter of his life turns out to be the best thing that ever happened to him.


Excerpt:


Many times he had been told that he was a large and intimidating looking man. The men he often attracted expected him to top them for that very reason. Dante was an attentive lover and did what his lovers requested of him, but he found that it was difficult for those same men to do him the way he wanted to be done. 

Not too many men were large enough or strong enough to take him that way. It led to dysfunction in his sex life and rendered his relationships far and few between. He thought he heard Jack’s voice near his ear trying to cut through his fantasy, but it wasn’t until he felt a touch on his hand that he turned his way.

“Huh? I’m sorry, did you say something, Jack?”

“Yeah, I was asking you if you were here alone.” 

Dante nodded. “Yes, I am, but I’m actually here working.”

“Working?”

Dante nodded, sipping from his glass. “Yes, I am a reporter and I’m doing a story on this party.”

A sinister gleam in Jack’s smile came and went before he responded.

“Sounds like a fun job. Going to parties and writing about them, I could get paid for doing that. Maybe you should have some extra fun to add a little spice to your article.”

Dante looked away from the dance floor to Jack. His voice was soft and smooth, filled with the lust Dante was feeling at the moment.

Could he have a little fling with this cute little pirate? He wasn’t really his type, but…

“Maybe I could,” he finally answered.

Jack clicked his glass to Dante’s and smiled. “Well then drink up, my friend and let the party really begin.” Dante finished the rest of his drink in one long gulp. A rush of heat covered his body like a wave. When it passed, he looked at his cute little pirate to say something but he appeared a little fuzzy. 

He shook his head and chuckled.

“Something wrong, Dante?”

“No, I’m fine. It’s just been a while since I really drank. I guess the two Long Islands are getting to me.”

“Maybe you just need some air. Come on.”

Jack grabbed his arm and led to the back of the room to a sliding glass door. The cool air hit Dante in the face, but didn’t make him feel better. Jack quickly walked him away from the building. 

“Where are we going, Jack?”

Jack didn’t answer him.

Dante could feel the change in the air. The cool breeze told him they were nearing the lake. Although his vision was fuzzy, he could see the lake in the distance getting closer and a group of people standing close by. 

“What’s going on? Who are they?”

Still he didn’t answer. Dante tried to yank his arm away from the little pirate, but he had no strength and no coordination as he stumbled along beside him. His internal alarm started ringing and he tried yelling. His cries for help rang loudly in his head, but the echoes sounded so far away to his ears. 

“Don’t waste your time screaming, no one can hear you over the music,” Jack finally said.

Dante ignored him and tried yelling again, but it made his head swim even more. He felt himself falling, but Jack caught him.

“Shit. This dude is heavy as hell. Help me, you morons!” he heard Jack call out.

Several hands touched his body in ways that didn’t require helping him to his feet. They pawed at his chest, ripping his shirt away, grabbed at his crotch roughly, and what he could only imagine as a tongue lapped at every inch of his exposed flesh. Each lick was more painful than the last. Their hands were so slick and slimy that goo remained from their touch. It made Dante’s skin crawl. 

“Stop it, you idiots! There will be time to fondle his body later. Right now the master requires us to get him to the lake for the ritual while the moon is high,” Jack told them in a loud voice.  

Ritual? Oh my God, what have I gotten myself into?

Indian Blood Moon is available at Phaze and all online venues.

Jaxx
Website   Blog   Facebook   Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment