SLAVE is now a full time reviewer for Guys Like Romance, Too!

Please note that SLAVE's Erotic Review is on hiatus to catch up on reviews.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Time for some twin fun!

Hello everyone!
Jaxx is back to share one more contemporary story with you, Weekend Submission!

This one I must admit was the most fun to do. As some of you may know, I am a twin. My sister is my best friend, and one of the most beautiful, talented, bravest and amazing women I know. I'm sure her husband will attest to the very same. We had fun growing up, but as you can imagine, as fraternal twins, of course, we could not indulge in all the switching places twin activities that I had heard so much about growing up. I wanted to do a twin story for us. Though we are not Marcus and Marshall per se I let my sister help to make the brother's as wild or tamed as she wanted and then I built a story around these crazy men. When I presented her with the story she loved it and so did the people over at Horny Devil Publishing. :) I hope you will too.


Marcus’s twin brother asked him to take his place for the weekend at the summer house they owned in Key Largo. He took him up on his offer and looked forward to a weekend by the pool, but it’s what he didn’t expect to find that made his impromptu vacation one of the best he ever had.

Excerpt:
Marcus groaned as his senses came back online. His head throbbed painfully
and his stomach growled angrily. He blinked a few times and looked around. The dimensions of the room were familiar. It was dark save the glow of a red light on a small table in a corner to his left. A sofa sat nearby, the reflected the light on its surface made the furniture look as if it had crimson spots all over it. The walls and floors were covered in what looked like black carpeting. Marcus blinked again as his brows furrowed.


Is this the basement?

There was a fourth bedroom in their basement that he and his brother used to
use for storage. It had been a while since Marcus had been in the basement though. Marshall had gotten rid of the old desk, book shelf, and weight bench they had there a few years ago so Marcus thought the room was empty.


As the drowsiness left him, Marcus realized that, although he was reclined, he
was not laying down in bed. His legs were open and his arms out at shoulder width with his palms up. Smooth wooden planks held his limbs stiff. Marcus’s eyes widened as he pulled at the bands holding him in place.


“What the hell!”

“Oh good, you’re awake.”

Marcus turned to his right. A man stood in the doorway. Marcus shook his head to help focus his vision. The visitor walked slowly, almost exaggerating the movements of his long legs. Marcus could smell him long before he stopped before him. His scent was unique, unlike anything Marcus had smelled before. His mind automatically searched for words to describe it, but he couldn’t. The light, musky male aroma reminded him somehow of summer.

Did summer have a scent?

The man’s bare chest was slender, but muscled. His long, sleek nose fit the high
cheekbones and angular shape of his face nicely. An amused smile touched his thin lips.


“Who the hell are you?”

“Who am I?” the man asked tapping his chin pretending to think. “Hmm, I would like to have you call me Master this time, Marshall, but that may be pushing my luck,” he confessed on a chuckle. “So I think I will settle for Calvin.”

This time?

“Well that’s good because I wasn’t about to do that. Tell me what’s going on. Why am I here? What’s this thing I’m on and why am I on it?”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. So many questions.”

Calvin’s fingers traced Marcus’s pectorals boldly pinching his nipples. Marcus
gasped and his eyes widened. Suddenly he was aware that all of his clothes were gone. Calvin continued to caress his naked torso, gliding his hand from one side to the other, teasing his nipples relentlessly. A shiver ran over Marcus’s skin leaving goose bumps in its wake. It had been a long time since someone had touched him in such a way.


Marcus’s cock throbbed under Calvin’s erotic caress.

“I am merely adhering to our arrangement, Marshall,” he explained finally. “I have been waiting a long time to have you like this,” Calvin said from his other side.

Marshall?

“Oh, no, no. This is a mistake. I’m not Marshall.”

Calvin dropped his hand. “Excuse me?”

“Yes. This is all just a misunderstanding.”

Calvin stopped touching him. He gripped the top of the apparatus Marcus was
attached to and rotated it. Marcus had a better look of the room from his new angle. Beside the lamp he could see a small bowl on the table and on the sofa were what appeared to be several belts. Marcus’s head tilted. The items seemed to be out of place in this environment.


“What do you mean a misunderstanding?” Calvin asked bringing Marcus’s
attention back to him.


“I’m not Marshall. I’m his brother Marcus. He couldn’t come this weekend
because of work so I took his place.”


Calvin said with a raised brow. “Brother?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Twins, I suppose.”

“Obviously.”

The look of disbelief was clear on Calvin’s face. Grabbing Marcus’s chin, Calvin
turned his head to the right then left. He stared hard at him, his eyes darting about frantically as he openly inspected his face.


“Uh-huh…same eyes, same birthmark…”

Calvin scanned Marcus’s body next. His open palm slid over Marcus’s chest and down his belly to grasp his growing erection firmly. Marcus gasped and his cock pulsed within Calvin’s fingers. A smirk touched Calvin’s thin lips when their eyes met. Marcus was hard as steel in moments thanks to Calvin’s capable touch.

“Same responsive cock.”

“Look, okay, I know this may be hard to believe but—”

Calvin continued to stroke Marcus’s cock leisurely as he spoke. “Come, come,
sweetheart. Is that the best you can come up with? A long lost twin that you never mentioned before?”


“I—I don’t know why Marshall didn’t say something about me, but—”

“Yes, well, if that’s your story you’re welcomed to stick to it.” 
****

Weekend Submission is available at Horny Devil Publishing and all online venues.

Jaxx

website     blog     facebook     twitter

Marcus’s twin brother asked him to take his place for the weekend at the summer
house they owned in Key Largo. He took him up on his offer and looked forward to a
weekend by the pool, but it’s what he didn’t expect to find that made his impromptu
vacation one of the best he ever had.
Excerpt:
Marcus groaned as his senses came back online. His head throbbed painfully
and his stomach growled angrily. He blinked a few times and looked around. The
dimensions of the room were familiar. It was dark save the glow of a red light on a small
table in a corner to his left. A sofa sat nearby, the reflected the light on its surface made
the furniture look as if it had crimson spots all over it. The walls and floors were covered
in what looked like black carpeting. Marcus blinked again as his brows furrowed.
Is this the basement?
There was a fourth bedroom in their basement that he and his brother used to
use for storage. It had been a while since Marcus had been in the basement though.
Marshall had gotten rid of the old desk, book shelf, and weight bench they had there a
few years ago so Marcus thought the room was empty.
As the drowsiness left him, Marcus realized that, although he was reclined, he
was not laying down in bed. His legs were open and his arms out at shoulder width with
his palms up. Smooth wooden planks held his limbs stiff. Marcus’s eyes widened as he
pulled at the bands holding him in place.
“What the hell!”
“Oh good, you’re awake.”
Marcus turned to his right. A man stood in the doorway. Marcus shook his head
to help focus his vision. The visitor walked slowly, almost exaggerating the movements
of his long legs. Marcus could smell him long before he stopped before him. His scent
was unique, unlike anything Marcus had smelled before. His mind automatically
searched for words to describe it, but he couldn’t. The light, musky male aroma
reminded him somehow of summer. Did summer have a scent?
The man’s bare chest was slender, but muscled. His long, sleek nose fit the high
cheekbones and angular shape of his face nicely. An amused smile touched his thin
lips.
“Who the hell are you?”
“Who am I?” the man asked tapping his chin pretending to think. “Hmm, I would
like to have you call me Master this time, Marshall, but that may be pushing my luck,” he
confessed on a chuckle. “So I think I will settle for Calvin.”
This time?
“Well that’s good because I wasn’t about to do that. Tell me what’s going on.
Why am I here? What’s this thing I’m on and why am I on it?”
“Tsk, tsk, tsk. So many questions.”
Calvin’s fingers traced Marcus’s pectorals boldly pinching his nipples. Marcus
gasped and his eyes widened. Suddenly he was aware that all of his clothes were gone.
Calvin continued to caress his naked torso, gliding his hand from one side to the other,
teasing his nipples relentlessly. A shiver ran over Marcus’s skin leaving goose bumps
in its wake. It had been a long time since someone had touched him in such a way.
Marcus’s cock throbbed under Calvin’s erotic caress.
“I am merely adhering to our arrangement, Marshall,” he explained finally. “I have
been waiting a long time to have you like this,” Calvin said from his other side.
Marshall?
“Oh, no, no. This is a mistake. I’m not Marshall.”
Calvin dropped his hand. “Excuse me?”
“Yes. This is all just a misunderstanding.”
Calvin stopped touching him. He gripped the top of the apparatus Marcus was
attached to and rotated it. Marcus had a better look of the room from his new angle.
Beside the lamp he could see a small bowl on the table and on the sofa were what
appeared to be several belts. Marcus’s head tilted. The items seemed to be out of place
in this environment.
“What do you mean a misunderstanding?” Calvin asked bringing Marcus’s
attention back to him.
“I’m not Marshall. I’m his brother Marcus. He couldn’t come this weekend
because of work so I took his place.”
Calvin said with a raised brow. “Brother?”
“Uh-huh.”
“Twins, I suppose.”
“Obviously.”
The look of disbelief was clear on Calvin’s face. Grabbing Marcus’s chin, Calvin
turned his head to the right then left. He stared hard at him, his eyes darting about
frantically as he openly inspected his face.
“Uh-huh…same eyes, same birthmark…”
Calvin scanned Marcus’s body next. His open palm slid over Marcus’s chest and
down his belly to grasp his growing erection firmly. Marcus gasped and his cock pulsed
within Calvin’s fingers. A smirk touched Calvin’s thin lips when their eyes met. Marcus
was hard as steel in moments thanks to Calvin’s capable touch.
“Same responsive cock.”
“Look, okay, I know this may be hard to believe but—”
Calvin continued to stroke Marcus’s cock leisurely as he spoke. “Come, come,
sweetheart. Is that the best you can come up with? A long lost twin that you never
mentioned before?”
“I—I don’t know why Marshall didn’t say something about me, but—”
“Yes, well, if that’s your story you’re welcomed to stick to it.”
- See more at: http://jaxxsteele.com/books/new-releases/weekend-submission/#sthash.9PBqXDEG.dpuf
Marcus’s twin brother asked him to take his place for the weekend at the summer
house they owned in Key Largo. He took him up on his offer and looked forward to a
weekend by the pool, but it’s what he didn’t expect to find that made his impromptu
vacation one of the best he ever had.
Excerpt:
Marcus groaned as his senses came back online. His head throbbed painfully
and his stomach growled angrily. He blinked a few times and looked around. The
dimensions of the room were familiar. It was dark save the glow of a red light on a small
table in a corner to his left. A sofa sat nearby, the reflected the light on its surface made
the furniture look as if it had crimson spots all over it. The walls and floors were covered
in what looked like black carpeting. Marcus blinked again as his brows furrowed.
Is this the basement?
There was a fourth bedroom in their basement that he and his brother used to
use for storage. It had been a while since Marcus had been in the basement though.
Marshall had gotten rid of the old desk, book shelf, and weight bench they had there a
few years ago so Marcus thought the room was empty.
As the drowsiness left him, Marcus realized that, although he was reclined, he
was not laying down in bed. His legs were open and his arms out at shoulder width with
his palms up. Smooth wooden planks held his limbs stiff. Marcus’s eyes widened as he
pulled at the bands holding him in place.
“What the hell!”
“Oh good, you’re awake.”
Marcus turned to his right. A man stood in the doorway. Marcus shook his head
to help focus his vision. The visitor walked slowly, almost exaggerating the movements
of his long legs. Marcus could smell him long before he stopped before him. His scent
was unique, unlike anything Marcus had smelled before. His mind automatically
searched for words to describe it, but he couldn’t. The light, musky male aroma
reminded him somehow of summer. Did summer have a scent?
The man’s bare chest was slender, but muscled. His long, sleek nose fit the high
cheekbones and angular shape of his face nicely. An amused smile touched his thin
lips.
“Who the hell are you?”
“Who am I?” the man asked tapping his chin pretending to think. “Hmm, I would
like to have you call me Master this time, Marshall, but that may be pushing my luck,” he
confessed on a chuckle. “So I think I will settle for Calvin.”
This time?
“Well that’s good because I wasn’t about to do that. Tell me what’s going on.
Why am I here? What’s this thing I’m on and why am I on it?”
“Tsk, tsk, tsk. So many questions.”
Calvin’s fingers traced Marcus’s pectorals boldly pinching his nipples. Marcus
gasped and his eyes widened. Suddenly he was aware that all of his clothes were gone.
Calvin continued to caress his naked torso, gliding his hand from one side to the other,
teasing his nipples relentlessly. A shiver ran over Marcus’s skin leaving goose bumps
in its wake. It had been a long time since someone had touched him in such a way.
Marcus’s cock throbbed under Calvin’s erotic caress.
“I am merely adhering to our arrangement, Marshall,” he explained finally. “I have
been waiting a long time to have you like this,” Calvin said from his other side.
Marshall?
“Oh, no, no. This is a mistake. I’m not Marshall.”
Calvin dropped his hand. “Excuse me?”
“Yes. This is all just a misunderstanding.”
Calvin stopped touching him. He gripped the top of the apparatus Marcus was
attached to and rotated it. Marcus had a better look of the room from his new angle.
Beside the lamp he could see a small bowl on the table and on the sofa were what
appeared to be several belts. Marcus’s head tilted. The items seemed to be out of place
in this environment.
“What do you mean a misunderstanding?” Calvin asked bringing Marcus’s
attention back to him.
“I’m not Marshall. I’m his brother Marcus. He couldn’t come this weekend
because of work so I took his place.”
Calvin said with a raised brow. “Brother?”
“Uh-huh.”
“Twins, I suppose.”
“Obviously.”
The look of disbelief was clear on Calvin’s face. Grabbing Marcus’s chin, Calvin
turned his head to the right then left. He stared hard at him, his eyes darting about
frantically as he openly inspected his face.
“Uh-huh…same eyes, same birthmark…”
Calvin scanned Marcus’s body next. His open palm slid over Marcus’s chest and
down his belly to grasp his growing erection firmly. Marcus gasped and his cock pulsed
within Calvin’s fingers. A smirk touched Calvin’s thin lips when their eyes met. Marcus
was hard as steel in moments thanks to Calvin’s capable touch.
“Same responsive cock.”
“Look, okay, I know this may be hard to believe but—”
Calvin continued to stroke Marcus’s cock leisurely as he spoke. “Come, come,
sweetheart. Is that the best you can come up with? A long lost twin that you never
mentioned before?”
“I—I don’t know why Marshall didn’t say something about me, but—”
“Yes, well, if that’s your story you’re welcomed to stick to it.”
- See more at: http://jaxxsteele.com/books/new-releases/weekend-submission/#sthash.9PBqXDEG.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment