SLAVE is now a full time reviewer for Guys Like Romance, Too!

Please note that SLAVE's Erotic Review is on hiatus to catch up on reviews.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Let the celebration begin!



Greetings Followers of Guys Like Romance, Too!

Carson Douglas here. First, whichever holiday you celebrate this winter season I wish you safety and joy within. I am not an author, just a lover of good books regardless of the sexual orientation of the characters. I help on a hetero blog site and realized there weren't many blog sites for gay books. When I started this blog was to help push the sales of m/m literature and I hope I have succeeded.
Not all authors have been happy with the theme rules and become have frustrated. When their book didn’t fall within the parameters and they were unable to blog with us on the month they desired distasteful, rude and unkind words were said via email, I have learned not to take things personally. Parameters had to be made so that all genres could be highlighted. I can’t please everyone, but I do appreciate the 98% that do follow the the theme rules and are happy blogging with us. You have caused our numbers grow continuously.

As we celebrate our 2nd anniversary I would like to say 2 things.


1: Thank you, to thank readers and authors alike, for being a part of this blog. 
Readers, I hope you have found books they love and authors they continue buy from and new one they didn’t know. 
Authors, I hope you have had growing sales and will continue to blog with us.


2: I have a gift for you too!

In the spirit of the holidays and our celebration I would like to give away a gift as well! I am giving away a pair of handmade boot cuffs. I am told they are a “totally in” this year. 
Leave a comment letting me know if you want a pair along with your email addy and you will be put into the preverbal hat to win the one of your choice. 


The white pair has silver shell trimming and white short sock to go inside the boot.







The top lacing will remain white. The cuff fits into boot and folds over top and can be in your choice of color. 














The winner will be posted here as well as contacted via email on 12/16 so you can have them by Christmas. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment