SLAVE is now a full time reviewer for Guys Like Romance, Too!

Please note that SLAVE's Erotic Review is on hiatus to catch up on reviews.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Love in Bloom!




Hello faithful followers!

Carson here to welcome the first of Dreamspinners Press authors to Guy Like Romance, Too. We will be partnering with Dreamspinners Press by allowing their authors to blog with us every Wednesday. So, welcome to our first...
Hump Day with Dreamspinners Press!

~*~

Hello all! First, a big thank you to Guys Like Romance, Too! for hosting me today, and thank you to everyone who’s dropped by. It’s that time of year again. Everywhere you look there’s a flurry of pink and red, chocolate kisses, and cuddly kittens with hearts spouting purrfectly painful pickup lines. Ah, love. My own fellas have been known to succumb to this lovers’ holiday, even my hardboiled, 1930s private investigator Bruce Shannon from When Love Walked In.
Of course for me--as a writer of romance, every day is kind of like Valentine’s Day. I spend most of my time writing about love, and there’s plenty of chocolate involved in the process. For me. Not my fellas. Sorry, boys, you’ll have to get your own.
This year, I’m here to share a special Valentine’s Day treat: A free short story with Chance and Jacky, from my Auspicious Troubles of Love series, as requested by you lovely readers. This takes place after both books, but don’t worry, you can still read it without having read either book, though if you have, you’ll know these fellas pretty well by now.
Chance has a very special Valentine’s Day planned for Jacky. Shall we see how it turns out? Like I said, if you know these fellas, then you know something’s bound to cause some mischief. If you guessed that something is Chance, you’re not too far off. Enjoy, and Happy Valentine’s Day! ~ Charlie Cochet

Since the story is over 4,000 words, I’ve made it so you can download it on PDF   Or, you can read it  online

*****
Read more of Chance and Jacky in The Auspicious Troubles of Love series, available from Dreamspinner Press.
The Auspicious Troubles of Chance (Book 1) available at

The Impetuous Afflictions of Jonathan Wolfe (Book 2)

Charlie’s Links 
Website       Blog       Twitter        Facebook      Goodreads

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Charlie. Thanks for the sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! It's my pleasure! Hope you enjoy it! <3

      Delete
  2. I was going to wait to read this since I'm reading The Auspicious Troubles of Chance right now but I couldn't resist. Love the story! Now I'm off to finish reading what led up to this Chance and Jacky moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, Lynette! Hope you enjoy the stories! :D

      Delete