SLAVE is now a full time reviewer for Guys Like Romance, Too!

Please note that SLAVE's Erotic Review is on hiatus to catch up on reviews.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hump day with Dreamspinner Press: K.C. Wells



Mayhem in May!

Max is the handsome guy who comes on to John Wainwright in a gay club, the result of which is John decides to finally accept that he is gay.
Of course, Max’s flirting with John is all the in past, now that John and Brett are together.
Yeah, riiiiight…..

Max: So you gonna tell me what brought about this changed man I see before me? Because the last time I saw you, you were crying into your tequila about the man and now the pair of you are all lovey-dovey.
John: *snorts* Well, not sure about the lovely-dovey bit, but I suppose the turning point was my decision to go all-out to make Brett notice me, once I’d realized he was gay. And then of course, my house mates decided to stick their oar in.
Max: *chuckles* Yeah, I’ve seen your house mates. They’re a loyal bunch. I got the evils from them that night they came to ‘rescue’ you from my clutches.
John: *laughs* Yeah, sorry about that. I know, they were very protective of me. But to be fair, you were pretty full-on, right? I have a good memory, Max. And if you don’t remember what you said to me, I certainly do. *stares pointedly at Max*
Max: *holds up his hands* Hey, I’m not about to apologize. You were hot that night. *leers at John*
John: *coughs* Okay, let’s not go there, all right?
Max: so what advice did your little gay posse give you?
John: Oh, they came up with so many good ideas. Ways to make him notice me, like making sure I was changing in or out of my cycling gear just as he was coming into the changing room, making him jealous by letting him think Stu wanted to be my boyfriend, suggestive things to do when he was watching, anything except actually lay a finger on him.
Max: Did it work?
John: *chuckles* Oh yeah – rather too well, actually. At the end of the term, I was alone with him in his office, and everyone else had gone home. I guess I pushed him just that little bit too far.
Max: What did he do?
John: He, er, fucked me on his office desk. *blushes*
Max: *guffaws* Well, that was certainly a response. So you got what you wanted.
John: *sighs* Not exactly. When he found out it had been my first time, for some reason he went cold on me. Those weeks that followed were some of the most miserable of my life.
Max: But it all worked out in the end, right?
John: *smiles* Yeah. It made him realize that he wanted to be with me. The rest, as they say, is history.
Max: Well, I’m glad it worked out for you. But if you two ever decide to dabble in a threesome, you know where to find me.
John: MAX!
Max: *chuckles* Oh come on. Brett is hot! I wouldn’t kick him out of bed, that’s for certain.
John: *gets to his feet*And I think we’ll leave this conversation right where it is.
Max: *shrugs* If you don’t ask, you never get. Thanks for the chat anyway.
John: *shakes his head* You’re incorrigible. *kisses Max on the cheek* But you were a good guy that night. You could’ve taken advantage of me, but you didn’t. So thank you.
Max: *smiles* Baby, you’re welcome.





John Wainwright is having a momentous day. To start off, he lands his first teaching job. Then his brother, Evan, and Evan’s husband, Daniel, take him out to celebrate in Manchester’s gay village. An encounter with a sexy man forces John to admit what he’s been denying for too long—he’s gay. His coming out proves he’s supported and loved by his family and roommates. What more could a man want? There’s just one small problem: John’s dishy Head Teacher, Brett Sanderson, and John’s gigantic crush on him. Too bad Brett is straight.

Brett Sanderson leads a double life. At thirty-three, he is the Head Teacher of a primary school. But for seven years now, during every school holiday, Brett has fled to Brighton, where he becomes ‘Rob,’ a man who has a different guy in his bed every night but has never had a relationship.

Once he’s back in school, Brett is firmly back in that closet, until his newest staff member starts prying open the door. When John pulls out all the stops to get Brett’s attention, neither man is prepared for the consequences.

About the Author:

Born and raised in the north-west of England, K.C.Wells always loved writing. Words were important. Full stop. However, when childhood gave way to adulthood, the writing ceased, as life got in the way.

K.C. discovered erotic fiction in 2009, where the purchase of a m̩nage storyline led to the startling discovery that reading about men in love was damn hot. In 2012, arriving at a really low point in life led to the desperate need to do something creative. An even bigger discovery waited in the wings Рwriting about men in love was even hotter...

K.C. now writes full-time and is loving every minute of her new career.
The laptop still has no idea of what hit it... it only knows that it wants a rest, please. And it now has to get used to the idea that where K.C goes, it goes.

To see more of K.C.’s titles, click here
K.C. can be reached via email (k.c.wells@btinternet.com), on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/KCWellsWorld) or through comments at the K.C.Wells website (www.kcwellsworld.com ) K.C. loves to hear from readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment